Hello, and welcome to Systemfreaks, in this post i will try to guide you in choosing the right webhost and creating your own super fast WordPress website .
In this article you will find :
- Which Webhost is the best for your WordPress Website
- How to Setup WordPress for the first time
- The Must Have Plugins
Which WebHost is the best?
Just by searching word press hosting on google you will find thousand if not million hosting offers, but who is the best? Our tests based on performance and Plugins Included came down to 2 options to suit every budget :
For Low Budget with no Compromises:
Sovahost’s web hosting packages start at 2.99 €/mo and they include everything you will need and much more!
Sovahost.net WebHosting Includes :
- FREE Wp Rocket Cache Premium Plugin
- FREE WPML Multilingual Premium Plugin
- FREE SEOPress Premium Plugin
- FREE CDN and Premium CDN
- FREE Website migration
- Super Fast Servers
- USA and Europe Location
- Outstanding Support
If you have a higher budget we do recommend SiteGround
SiteGround has a name in the market but their offer is more expensive and they do offer less than Sovahost, Their Prices start at 4.95 €/mo
SiteGround WebHosting Includes :
- FREE Their Own Cache Plugin
- FREE CDN and Premium CDN
- Fast Servers USA and Europe Location
- Good support though expensive.
- Website Migration is not free
How to Setup WordPress for the first time
Once your web hosting is Ready, you will need to install WordPress, both providers offer automatic installation through Softaculous, so you can setup WordPress in few simple steps :
- Login In your control Panel
- Find Softaculous Auto Installer Icon
3. Click the WordPress icon in the list of applications.
4. On the next page, click the Install tab at the top of the page to specify that you want to perform a brand new WordPress installation.
5. Then, enter the required fields for your site – title, description, administrative username and password, administrative e-mail etc. and click on the Install button. You should use a strong password to make sure your admin area is secure from bruteforcing attacks.
6. The automated installation process will proceed and once done you will see a page informing you of the successful completion of the installation. You can use the Administrative URL link to automatically log in your newly installed WordPress application:
The Must Have WordPress Plugins
Doesn’t Matter if your WordPress is a simple Static website, an E-Shop or a Blog there are 3 Plugin that you can’t live without.
All the features you need to be the FIRST on Google! You can download it here : https://www.seopress.org/
Wp Rocket or Super Cache Plugin
To Achieve fast loading speeds with wordpress you will need to use a Plugin for CACHE Wp Rocket is the best option if you go Premium but if you have server side knowledge and can play a bit with your .htaccess Wp Super Cache will boost your performance as good.
Do you have Questions ?
If you have more questions please let me know in the comments!